About this Event
FAMILY WEEKEND: October 20-22, 2023
Western views student success as a true partnership between the university, students and their families. With a student at Western, parents, siblings , and extended family are members of our Mountaineer Nation. Each year we invite our parents & families to campus during Family Weekend to experience life as a Mountaineer. Family Weekend offers a snapshot into the life of our students, highlights academic and extracurricular resources and events, athletic competitions, student performances, and other events that highlight the traditions of Western and the life of your student.
If you are visiting this weekend,, click the link to view the Family Weekend poster. And, the following events are also happening this weekend!
- Rock Climbing with Wilderness Pursuits has also been added on Saturday morning!
- APIC is showing Moana on Friday evening to raise funds for the Maui wildfire relief efforts
- Valley Boulder Bash Rock Climbing Tournament
And, if you wans to participate in any of the following activities, be sure to sign up on Friday, Oct. 20 between 12-4 pm at the Family Weekend Welcome Table.
- Pool Tournament (Friday night)
- Paint n' Sip (Friday night)
- Rock Climbing (Saturday morning)
- Beer Tasting & Trivia (Saturday night)
We look forward to seeing you! If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact the LEAD Office at 970.943.2569 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.